MBA International Business
The MBA International Business will be relaunched in 2014
Graduates of the MBA International Business are eminently employable in almost any industry. With a focus on three key themes: strategy, ethics and internationalism, the programme covers all aspects of conducting business globally.
The course is highly practical as well as academic, providing you with both the necessary tools and theoretical underpinning for success in any business situation.
A key feature of the programme is the period spent studying abroad at one of our partner institutions across the world.
- A multi-disciplinary curriculum reinforcing the strategic, international and ethical dimensions of global business
- A specialist period of study abroad as a core element of the programme for 4-10 weeks
- A mentoring scheme that give you the support of an experienced business professional for the duration of the course
- Small class sizes and individual attention from staff who combine academic credentials with varied, real-world market experience
- Proactive careers guidance and support
Each student on the MBA programme is paired with an experienced professional for the duration of the course. Each mentoring relationship is unique and allows you to draw on the professional and life experiences of your mentor to develop your own skills, ideas and self reliance. Mentors are recruited from our extensive network of Regent's College alumni and business relations contacts.
Read an article about one of our recent MBA graduates' experience with the mentoring scheme here.
Study Period Abroad
A core part of the programme is the specialist Study Abroad Period, allowing you to:
- Gain practical experience through exposure to the culture and language of a different country
- Experience new and different learning environments
- Encounter new and different working environments through possible internships
- Enrich your educational experience through a meaningful and real experience that differs from the simulated role-play approach of traditional MBAs
EBSL offers MBA students free evening classes in nine languages to expand and enhance their language portfolio:
- Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish
Dedicated MBA Facilities
Our pro-active Careers and Business Relations centre has an extensive and growing network of business links worldwide, and organises networking events throughout the year, including postgraduate job fairs and workshops.
Students with long-term health conditions and disabilities, please be aware this course includes off-campus teaching elements.
This programme is recognised by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), giving graduates full CMI membership, providing recognition and endorsement from the UK’s prestigious, professional body for managers and leaders. Find out more.
This award is currently validated by The Open University
Back to Top